AIS Pocket PC consist ARM architecture based mother board and AIS Operating System. AIS Pocket PC is light weighted and pocket size with low power consumption. AIS Pocket PC is dedicated to furthering the development of connected HD Video CODEC application, and 1080P H.264 high profile encoding technology can become one of the benchmarks, also Support IoT(Internet of Things). AIS World introduced the AIS Pocket PC for students and enterprises with high HD video performance and cost efficiency, so that the end product can become even more competitive.
Why AIS Pocket PC?
AIS Pocket PC has several advantages over PC available in market.
- Available at more competitive price.
- Virus-Free System
- Less Booting Time compare than other’s.
- Low Power Consumption (~5 Watt) and also work with 6 Watt SOLAR Panel.
- Support HDMI, 3D acceleration and Hardware decoding playback
- Available with AIS Operating System.
- Compact in size (Pocket Size)
AIS Pocket PC has following specifications:
|CPU frequency||1.0 GHz|
|Extensions||NEON, VFPv3, Thumb-2|
|Memory||DDR2, DDR3 (max 2GB @ DDR800)|
|GPU||Mali400 @ 320Mhz|
|GPU API||OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenVG 1.1|
|Digital video output||HDMI up to 1080p|
|Analog video output||3.5mm composite AV, 3.5mm component Y/Pb/Pr|
|Networking||10/100 Ethernet,802.11n WiFi|
|Storage||NAND (max 64GB), SATA II, SD Card 4.0|